Hunt’s Classic Italian Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce
2.0
  • I purchased this spaghetti sauce for just under ninety cents because I thought it sounded good and would add a tasty garlic and assorted herb flavor to my pasta dishes
  • I have pasta usually twice a week, and although I definitely enjoy it, I like to try and add some flavorful flair from time to time
  • I found though that I didn't notice any difference when using this spaghetti sauce compared with Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
  • It tasted the same to me, and that obviously disappointed me because I was looking forward to a spaghetti sauce that was flavored with garlic and herbs

• by CirclingCanvas

I purchased this spaghetti sauce for just under ninety cents because I thought it sounded good and would add a tasty garlic and assorted herb flavor to my pasta dishes. I have pasta usually twice a week, and although I definitely enjoy it, I like to try and add some flavorful flair from time to time.

I found

though that I didn’t notice any difference when using this spaghetti sauce compared with Hunt’s Traditional Spaghetti Sauce.

It tasted the same to me, and that obviously disappointed me because I was looking forward to a spaghetti sauce that was flavored with garlic and herbs.

I guess I would have been better off adding my own garlic and herb seasonings rather than rely on the ingredients in this spaghetti sauce!

Like all of Hunt’s other spaghetti sauces, this spaghetti sauce isn’t too thin or too thick.

I feel it’s about right in its form, and it clings to pasta instead of me having to essentially dunk my pasta in a super watery spaghetti sauce.

The thickness of ...

• Hunt's Classic Italian Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce
      the sauce I have no complaints about and I only wish that I was as pleased with the flavor of the sauce as I was with the thickness of it.

Since all of Hunt’s spaghetti sauces are just as thick, I have absolutely no reason to purchase this particular variety again.

I can just buy the Traditional, even

though the traditional is the exact same price.

Hunt’s spaghetti sauce is pretty good spaghetti sauce regardless of the flavor variety, but I expected more than just that typical spaghetti sauce flavor when I purchased the Garlic & Herb variety, and my expectations were not even close to being met, and so that’s the reason I’m only rating this sauce a “4″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071179330731/k2311a076/7.6.10