Starbucks Treat Receipts  » Food  »
  • They run this promotion from time to time, usually I have noticed it run for a couple of weeks, and it is usually during the hot summer months
  • But, if you drink Starbucks like I do, you will definitely want to take advantage of this promotion because you can have more coffee and you can get a huge savings, which is well worth it these days

• by articlewriter555

If you are a fan of Starbucks just like I am, than I am sure you have heard of Starbucks treat receipts, a promotion that they typically run through part of the summer. What it is is you purchase a beverage before 2:00p.m. you can bring back your receipt the same day after 2 and get a grande cold beverage for $2. This is a heck of a deal, and

I drink Mocha Fraps everyday so now I can get my second drink of the day at half price, which is a huge savings. It is a way to bring the customers back to the store, which it does a good job because it brings me back to the store.

They run this promotion from time to time, usually I have noticed it run for a couple of weeks, and it ...

• is usually during the hot summer months. This makes sense because who would want a cold beverage when they live in a colder climate and it is the middle of winter. The cashiers/baristas are usually pretty nice about it, mine know me so well that my drink is usually half made before I even get to the register, they are just good.

I spend a lot of money each and every

year at Starbucks so it is quite nice when you can get a discount or a promotion like this. They make so much money anyways because their drinks are so darn expensive. But, if you drink Starbucks like I do, you will definitely want to take advantage of this promotion because you can have more coffee and you can get a huge savings, which is well worth it these days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071179300731/k2311a076/7.6.10