Apex DVD Player  » Electronics  »
2.5
  • I think that they should be made more durable than they are
  • I was very disappointed after my second apex machine stopped working and I then decided to switch brands

• by Carrie Ann McMillian
      I am writing a review on an apex dvd player that was purchased from Best Buy. I do not have a very high opinion of Apex brand DVD players.

The first couple of weeks using the DVD player was fine, then the player would act up.

To use these DVD players successfully, you have to make sure you turn

them off, giving them a few hours to cool off.

My Apex DVD player blew up after leaving it on all night long, playing the same movie over and over again.

I think that they should be made more durable than they are.

I would purchase an apex dvd player for a room in my house that would not ...

• be occupied or used very often, for the simple fact that it wouldn’t last very long.

I am not making this statement about only one machine I was using.

I purchased another one, because it is the cheapest dvd player brand on the market.

I used it more carefully and it lasted a little longer, but I wasn’t able

to use it the way that I would have liked to use it.

After about three months of using it for a few hours and then letting it cool off for a few hours, it blew up just like the first one I purchased.

I was very disappointed after my second apex machine stopped working and I then decided to switch brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161001117920231/k2311a0110/1.10.07