Mow Sun Medical Oil  » Medicine  »
  • Could I have not applied Mow Sun, I know the scar would be more brown in colour and deeper
  • I do recommend this for kids who are into playing and mothers should have this in their medicine cabinets

• by jbs

I only use Petroleum Jelly whenever I have scrapes and cuts, and it does alleviate the sting, but I sometimes get the scars too. My mother bought me this Mow Sun Medical Oil which serves to soothe any pains and cuts but also kind of “closing” them as well, leaving very little scars on your skin after the wound is healed.

When my puppy was growing up, I had gotten complete anti-rabies and tetanus injection since she was so playful,

and as a result, seeing as I was “protected” from any rabies or tetanus as I was protected already, I got literally dozens of cuts from my puppy’s nails and teeth, I didn’t really worry at the small marks but when the time came she was really almost full-grown, she wanted to climb on me and her nails sank deep in the upper part of my thighs, I cried in pain and there was fresh blood seeping through my legs, her nails were really sharp and it was my fault as I haven’t taken her for her trim yet, and my mother, being so mad at me not being careful, told me to immediately put Mow Sun Oil to close the wounds so there would be minimal scarring and that it will soothe the sting.

The Mow Sun Oil is brown in colour, it is just like brown juice and it does have this old ancient smell, which I do like,

• Mow Sun Medical Oil
      it is Chinese medicine and it did quickly soothe the stinginess. After applying it daily for twice a day, after a month I still had a scar on my leg, but it was really light and minimal. Could I have not applied Mow Sun, I know the scar would be more brown in colour and deeper.

This oil is really great for soothing of scraps, cuts, and even burns. It will alleviate any feeling of sting and will soothe your

skin. I do recommend this for kids who are into playing and mothers should have this in their medicine cabinets. You’ll only have to get used to the smell though, it is quite strong but it doesn’t affect my sense of smell that much, it just smells like old Chinese medicine but it does cling to your clothes, but when you do wash your clothes the scent is easily washed off. The product is effective and I give this a rating of 9.

Kuan says :

re : I do recommend this for kids who are into playing and mothers should have this in their medicine cabinets
I can’t find this Mow Sun oil everywhere. Chinese traditional medicine shop cannot get already. May I know where can get it?

Rumba says :

You can find it on Ebay (60 ml bottle) -

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 266071179080731/k2311a076/7.6.10