Panadol Extra Capsules  » Medicine  »
  • I think this is only best used and is perfect for fevers, it can only do little when it comes to migraines and joint pains, but it totally works 100% when you have a fever, you'll break out in minutes and you'll feel immediately better
  • The package is affordable and this is the best fever medication I have taken so far, it is so fast-acting and when used as a fever medicine alone, I would rate it a perfect 10, but since it also has other indications that didn't quite work well for me, I give this a rating of 8

• by jbs

My mother had bought these capsules in Malaysia, for $13.5 USD a pack which contains 20 capsules. This medicine is used for fever, headaches, joint pains, and as a pain-reliever alone. It contains 500mg acetaminophen and every time I have a headache or feverish, I use this medicine alone, the Extra strength being fast-acting and will quickly cure any bad symptoms you are having.

For headaches, it does vary from the severity, whenever I do have severe migraines it does little to alleviate the throbbing pain, maybe it’s because I took the capsule a little bit too late, but in some instances where I

just feel a migraine coming I do take this, I still have some throbbing pain but only mild, but it doesn’t totally eliminate the migraine at all.

Whenever I feel feverish, I have used this product and this always works for fevers. It works especially well if you have a full fever, not the slight fever that looks tentative yet, this works in the stage where your temperature is about 38 degrees Celsius and above, I had a temperature of 38.5 C before and I took one capsule and lay down in bed, only after 30 minutes my fever broke, and my temperature had ...

• immediately gone down to 37.8 C, still feverish, but I was no longer feeling cold. I used to feel cold when I do have high fevers, but just after taking Panadol Extra does my body expel the high temperature and my body is sweating buckets, I do change so as not to get sick more, and after sweating I do feel tons better, this works like a miracle and you will see results in as fast as 30 minutes.

I have also tried this for joint pains, but it did only little to soften the hard muscles and pains I was feeling when

I do overexercise.

I think this is only best used and is perfect for fevers, it can only do little when it comes to migraines and joint pains, but it totally works 100% when you have a fever, you’ll break out in minutes and you’ll feel immediately better. The package is affordable and this is the best fever medication I have taken so far, it is so fast-acting and when used as a fever medicine alone, I would rate it a perfect 10, but since it also has other indications that didn’t quite work well for me, I give this a rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 266071179070731/k2311a076/7.6.10