Panadol Cold & Flu Extra Non-Drowsy  » Medicine  »
  • I used to take one cough tablet and cold tablet each, but now I found out Panadol had a tablet that can be used for both colds and flu, I had bought a pack which was 20 tablets, and the pack had cost approximately $16t, it is a bit pricey but I wanted to try it as I had tried other Panadol products before and was very satisfied with the results
  • The medicines I took before especially the cough syrups I had drank, really made me sleepy and sluggish, I would have trouble keeping my eyes open in class or at work and I found it hard and sometimes would only minimally drink amounts of the drowsy syrup, which would not cure me immediately
  • There was an instant where I only had coughs and I had tested this product to see if it would relieve my coughing fits, I did felt relief after some time but it didn't entirely alleviate my condition as with the time I only had flu and took this, now I know it works better when you have the flu alone, when you have coughs I suggest you still take other mucolytic agents that can help you with your condition, as this is best for flu

• by jbs

I used to take one cough tablet and cold tablet each, but now I found out Panadol had a tablet that can be used for both colds and flu, I had bought a pack which was 20 tablets, and the pack had cost approximately $16t, it is a bit pricey but I wanted to try it as I had tried other Panadol products before and was very satisfied with the results.

This certain medicine was non-drowsy and fast-acing, which made it all better. The medicines I took before especially the cough syrups I had drank, really made me sleepy and sluggish,

I would have trouble keeping my eyes open in class or at work and I found it hard and sometimes would only minimally drink amounts of the drowsy syrup, which would not cure me immediately.

When I was sick with the flu, I drank this tablet and I felt relief after only taking a tablet, after several hours I needed to take it again for my sickness to be completely gone and after only a maximum of 3 days, I was totally well and fine again. What’s best is I had worked and continued with my chores, not sluggishly and ...

• drowsily, but just normally as if I hadn’t eaten any tablets. The ones I had drank before looked as if I had drank sleeping pills, and now I’m very happy they had this non-drowsy tablet. It is fast-acting and you only need to be patient and regular in drinking every 4-6 hours.

There was an instant where I only had coughs and I had tested this product to see if it would relieve my coughing fits, I did felt relief after some time but it didn’t entirely alleviate my condition as with the time I only had flu and took

this, now I know it works better when you have the flu alone, when you have coughs I suggest you still take other mucolytic agents that can help you with your condition, as this is best for flu.

You won’t need to worry about taking cough and flu medicine each time alone when you have this tablet now, it can be also used for children aged 12 and above and since it is non-drowsy, you can take it anywhere without worrying about feeling sleepy. It does act fast and though it is a bit pricey, it certainly does works wonders.

Azriel says :

It is really important to take such medicines when you are feeling colds building up. I too would choose no drowse medicine so I won’t be sleepy at home or at work especially when I need to do things whilst having a flu.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 266071178980631/k2311a076/7.6.10