Panadol Back and Muscle Pain Capsules  » Medicine  »
  • So when I saw this Panadol long-lasting capsules which was made specifically for back and muscle pains, I bought it at a price of $12.5 for 20 capsules a pack
  • In fact, it's the only problem I experienced with this medicine is that it is quite big, I can't swallow a whole capsule without having to drink water, not only that but I can't take this without eating a small bit of food to push the capsule down as it does get stuck in my throat and it hurts

• by jbs

Panadol does have effective products, and what’s great about Panadol is that they don’t mix all the symptoms altogether in just one tablet! They have tablets for fever, for colds and cough, long-lasting and original in each! So when I saw this Panadol long-lasting capsules which was made specifically for back and muscle pains, I bought it at a price of $12.5 for 20 capsules a pack.

When the time I was having joint and muscle pains due to a strenuous workout, I was glad I had this in our medicine cabinet. I couldn’t lift my legs and my arms were stiff and so heavy! I strained myself lifting heavy weights during the last afternoon, and the effect was taking it’s toll on me now.

The capsule

is white and thick, it is really big and I do have difficulty swallowing and taking it. The texture is quite dry and not slippery, making it even harder for the capsule to slide down your throat. In fact, it’s the only problem I experienced with this medicine is that it is quite big, I can’t swallow a whole capsule without having to drink water, not only that but I can’t take this without eating a small bit of food to push the capsule down as it does get stuck in my throat and it hurts. The capsule is just way too big. This can’t be given to children and to geriatrics because they could choke.

I took just one capsule as this can be really strong,

• I took this with a full meal in order not to upset my stomach, and it didn’t take effect immediately, I only felt the effect of the capsule about 1.5 hours, but it was worth the wait, I could my normal chores and go about my daily routine now without the feeling of heaviness on my arms and legs. This capsule was long-lasting and it took me only twice a day to take it, the next day there was only about 2/10 the soreness and muscle pain I was having. The day I took it the pain scale was about 11/10, really painful!

But every time I would get strained from all my workouts or even with just plain old stress, I do get back pains from

all the standing and working, I do just pop one capsule and I don’t need to take any more during the entire day.

This should be in your medicine cabinet as well, it is long-lasting though it is not fast-acting, there isn’t an immediate capsule that will take effect only in seconds though, everything needs to be digest properly and taken with a full meal, so just make sure you patiently wait for the tablet to take effect, it is worth the wait! For a mere price of $12.5 this can be taken for people who are constantly on the go and who are really athletic, they can use this whenever their bodies do feel it’s strain sometimes and it’s long-lasting effect won’t have you worrying about a follow-up pill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 266071178890631/k2311a076/7.6.10