Catching Fire-Hunger Games 2-Suzanne Collins
  • What happens in this amazing breathtaking novel, and what do those last words mean
  • Although I thought it did get a little like the other book in the middle, and even thought it was being overused, I liked how Collins rushed through the parts we already know about, and added a lot of new ideas, and, in fantasy books like this, alliances
  • I feel for her so much and I think that this book will leave you tender and afraid

• by Lola

Catching Fire is the second book in the series The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. And boy is it amazing! Catching Fire starts off where The Hunger Games left off, Katniss is back to normal life after she partook in the Hunger Games, at least as normal as someone who won the Hunger Games can be. She lives nicely, along with her mother, sister, and Peeta, BUT, something is beginning to happen.

Ever since the ending of the last Hunger Games, where

both Peeta and Katniss won, the districts have been uprising. Now, the Capitol is starting to notice, and to shut them all up, they pull the carpet from underneath Katniss, Peeta, and all other Hunger Game winners! What happens in this amazing breathtaking novel, and what do those last words mean?

The second I started Catching Fire, I couldn’t stop.

Not even for a second. I just kept reading and reading.

It was that good. For one, Collins’ writing is so descriptive,

• and there’s adventure on every single page.

Also, even though Catching Fire is a lot like the Hunger Games, it’s so, extremely different that you won’t get bored. The last 100 pages rip you out of your skull, make you wonder, wonder, wonder, and the ending that leaves you with a hook might make someone scream.

I loved it. Although I thought it did get a little like the other book in the middle, and even thought it was being overused, I

liked how Collins rushed through the parts we already know about, and added a lot of new ideas, and, in fantasy books like this, alliances.

Katniss becomes so confused in this novel that it makes me want to cry. I feel for her so much and I think that this book will leave you tender and afraid.

Collins does such an amazing job with Catching Fire, it leaves you preordering Mockingjay, the third and final book in the series, the second you finish.

Andrew Leither says :

Interesting to note that you said that it got a little bit like the other book, and maybe the author was just running out of ideas and I know some writers like Stephen King have taken bits and pieces and ideas from previous novels

• To Buy or Not to Buy
    • + okay composition ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 175071178750231/k2311a075/7.5.10