Samsung G800  » Phones  »
  • I bought this thinking that I could use it to imprison those all important moments while my daughter is growing up and start to walk, without having Sony digital camera around or my Samsung camcorder

• by ankitsoldak

Hi guys I am a big admirer of Samsung mobiles. I have already used a Samsung D600, a D500, a D410 and more going back even more. Actually the only phone I have owned other than a Samsung was the Sony Z7. This is why I’m so upset.

I should hold out for the F490, but as so far it’s still not available in the US on any

place. This phone is too large and vast. Its build quality and it looks good until I pick it up and feel how important it is. Someone thought I had a remote control than a mobile! I bought this thinking that I could use it to imprison those all important moments while my daughter is growing up and start to walk, without having Sony digital camera around or ...

• my Samsung camcorder.

But the quality just good enough in the camera, so as a phone carrying that extra weight it’s just not value it. Most of the people I’ve seen with lower pixel cameras on Sony Ericson phones get a better quality still picture.

For me it’s down to the lens, Sony and Nokia use Carl zees lenses, LG Schneider-Kreuznach lenses, Samsung want to find a quality

maker to sort theirs out. Yes it has super options for setting up but this seems to cause more troubles.

The entire point of a camera on a mobile phone should be point and shoot capability. What make it more gauging is the rest of the phone is set up really well, all the usual Samsung simple to navigate menus and great features, it’s just too heavy and too big.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 375071178580231/k2311a075/7.5.10