Hewlett-Packard HP w2207 LCD monitor  » Computers  »
  • This has to be one of the best computer monitors I have seen (and used) in years
  • I bought this monitor when I was looking into getting a flat screen monitor
  • The way it was packed, I thought I’d have to do some assembly
  • I am considering a new monitor for watching Blu Ray, but I don’t regret buying this Hewlett-Packard monitor for one second
  • If you’re lucky enough to find one online, even a used one on eBay perhaps, and it’s described as being in almost new condition, consider getting one

• by moviesaremylife

This has to be one of the best computer monitors I have seen (and used) in years. The sleek design, adjustable screen (this can be rotated to watch in portrait or landscape mode). With a 22 inch screen, this is the perfect monitor for a mid to large size desk. Granted, its resolution maxes out at 1050 (instead of the required 1080 for Blu Ray resolution), but if you’re not concerned about Blu Ray and have no desire or interest in getting a Blu Ray player or drive anytime soon, this monitor is hard to beat.

I bought this monitor when I was looking into getting a

flat screen monitor. My previous monitor was a nice one, a Gateway, but it was bulky. I was looking into saving space; if it looked great, that was another plus too. I started shopping online when none of the monitors in stores suited what I was looking for. After several searches and fellow customer’s reviews, I felt I had hit pay dirt in terms of quality and design. Other customers were saying that if you had the money and could afford it, to get this monitor before the website ran out of stock. At first, I simply interpreted that as hype, until a week ...

• later when the same site advertised it would run out of this monitor soon, I jumped on it. Shortly after I bought it, they ran out, so I lucked out. The way it was packed, I thought I’d have to do some assembly. It was simply folded up tightly, and all I had to do was unfold it and twist some things around to make it stand upright.

As highly advanced as it is, this is a very low maintenance monitor. It truly is a plug-in and go monitor. I use it when online, using Photoshop, word processing, et cetera. I am considering

a new monitor for watching Blu Ray, but I don’t regret buying this Hewlett-Packard monitor for one second. Friends and family are extremely impressed with its look, design, and quality. When they have asked where to get one, I disappoint them when I say I don’t know since most places I know of are sold out, including the site where I bought it.

If you’re lucky enough to find one online, even a used one on eBay perhaps, and it’s described as being in almost new condition, consider getting one. Hewlett-Packard is a name known for quality in computers, and this monitor is no exception. Highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 195071178510231/k2311a075/7.5.10