2012 Movie  » Movies  »
  • The actors and actress to take part in the movie make it more interesting and fun to watch because they are all great performers
  • I love the part wherein the dad is left behind the explosion and they need to get out of there quickly, the son who hates his dad expression when he saw his dad is alive is priceless, the emotions and expressions are natural so you can really feel that the movie is true

• by greencard13

Doomsday films are everywhere! Honestly I’m really entertained watching different kind of doomsday movie because it gives us a story of struggle, survival and hope. When I saw the movie 2012 available on DVD I immediately bought it and go home because this is the most anticipated doomsday movie of the year 2009.

The story begin with the scientist who discovered that the planet Earth is facing serious problems because a polar shift is bound to happen, this will result in massive earth shattering earthquakes, unbelievable tidal waves and change in weather. The

government immediately makes a move to create a ship that can house and protect the chosen citizens who will continue the human race. The story is focused on a separated couple and their kids and we will see how ordinary people survive the catastrophic disaster and how the two separated hearts get back again together.

When I saw the 2012’s special effects and realist explosions I was so amazed because it looks real, I almost dropped my jaw when California is shattered and sink into the sea. The plot is well developed ...

• and all the event and disaster are explained well, I do not see any plot holes in the story so I can say that they provide good story telling. There are dialogues that can touch the hearts of the viewers and of course the feelings of anger to the antagonist characters and despair for the doomed people are mixed together. 2012 offers a complete package film because like I said you will feel despair, sadness, thrill, excitement, anger and happiness.

The actors and actress to take part in the movie make it

more interesting and fun to watch because they are all great performers! I love the part wherein the dad is left behind the explosion and they need to get out of there quickly, the son who hates his dad expression when he saw his dad is alive is priceless, the emotions and expressions are natural so you can really feel that the movie is true.

2012 is a must see film, do your self a favor and watch it, I know you will love it and you will enjoy every part of the movie.

2012 Movie

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115071178420231/k2311a075/7.5.10