Victorinox Knife Sets  » Housewares  »
  • But after I got my Victorinox Knife Sets few weeks ago, I could solve my problem
  • I bought it from one of the big housewares store in town
  • I know that it's really expensive knifes, if I have to pay that amount for sets of knifes
  • I recommend you to try this product if you are looking for good knife when you cook in the kitchen

• by putjekram

I’ve been looking for a good knife for my kitchen. Sometimes, when I need to cut some meats, it’s a kind of hard since I didn’t really have good and sharp knife. But after I got my Victorinox Knife Sets few weeks ago, I could solve my problem.

I bought it from one of the big housewares

store in town. At that time, I saw those sets were being offered with discount price. I bought it for 75 dollar. I know that it’s really expensive knifes, if I have to pay that amount for sets of knifes. In this set, I got three good quality of knifes. 4,8 and 10 inch of knifes. And all those knifes are very sharp. I have no problem anymore when I need to cut some meats in the kitchen. But I have to be careful as well when using this knife. I don’t want to cut my own finger if I don’t use it carefully.

These knifes are made of stainless steel and ...

• Victorinox Knife Sets
      it is really good quality products. How to clean this knife? It is better to do hand wash to clean these knifes. This is also for life time reason. If you clean and wash it with your hand ( no dish washer ), the knife will normally stay in a good condition for a long time.
      Of course, you would like to have long life time of products since you already pay a lot for this set of knifes.

The design of the blade itself is very ergonomic for the balance and controlled. I recommend you to try this product if you are looking for good knife when you cook in the kitchen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535071178380231/k2311a075/7.5.10