Vaseline Healthy White SPF24 Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Yet I was very disappointed to notice no favorable changes in my skin at all, and it had seemed to me that I had only wasted my money for nothing
  • For one reason, I like Vaseline Healthy White Lotion with SPF24 because it really made my skin much fairer and smoother than before
  • After weeks of using Vaseline Healthy White with SPF24, not only I had noticed a change in my skin

• by isisbelle

I have not liked any other whitening lotion before than Vaseline Healthy White Lotion with SPF24. Before I have discovered Vaseline Healthy White Lotion with SPF24 as part of my daily routine, I have used some whitening lotions even if they are expensive just to make my skin fair and look firm. Yet I was very disappointed to notice no favorable changes in my skin at all, and it had seemed to me that I had only wasted my money for nothing. Hopeless to make my skin look smoother and whiter, I searched for body lotions and creams that are advertised to have whitening formulas until a friend told me to try Vaseline

Healthy White Lotion with SPF24.

For one reason, I like Vaseline Healthy White Lotion with SPF24 because it really made my skin much fairer and smoother than before. After weeks of using Vaseline Healthy White with SPF24, not only I had noticed a change in my skin. My friends said, in fact, that my skin looks whiter and smoother. They even asked me if I had gone to some dermatologists to make my skin look younger and firmer. Vaseline Healthy White with SPF24 formula is not like any other whitening lotions that are only good in advertising and not in real application. In addition, during field activities, I apply an amount of Vaseline Healthy ...

• White with SPF24 in some areas that could be exposed to sunlight and even if I exposed myself under the heat of the sun I noticed that my skin did not immediately become darker than its ordinary color before being under the sun.

Another reason why I like Vaseline Healthy White Lotion with SPF24 is that aside from its active whitening formula, it is also non-greasy and it has a sweet fragrance that sticks in my skin even after a day of work and exposure to dust and heat.

I also like Vaseline Healthy White a lot because aside from making my skin fairer and smoother, it also made my skin clean and

flawless to look at. Before, I really had bad times wearing shorts an skirts because of my scars. I have tried some ointments and creams to heal the scars yet nothing really had proved to be a success until I used Vaseline Healthy White with SPF24. Healing my scars and totally making them disappear had not really been part of my expectations with Vaseline Healthy White. I just noticed its healing effects after months of application, in fact, because healing my scars that have been with me since childhood had been a gradual process.

Finally, what I like also in Vaseline Healthy White Lotion with SPF24 is that it is affordable and it is worth paying for.

Lucky says :

Hi Jus wanna try this product. Is it effective for wrinkles and stretch marks? Can you help me understand more about this product

itsmemadie01 says :

Unfortunately, if you have concerns about stretch marks and wrinkles this is not the right product for you. The product is designed for people that wanted to achieve fairer complexion and keeping it that way by having SPF 24 which protects the skin from the sun rays. If you have fine wrinkles I would suggest using age correcting serum, I think Olay and Ponds have it. As for stretch marks, it is harder to correct that using topical creams since it damages the collagen formation deeper in the skin surface. You can also consult a local dermatologist if they have laser service that can help tighten the skin thus, making the stretch marks less visible.

vandana says :

my skin has been became toooo balk and i want it to be fair as first it was… so wht should i use to make my skin glow???

itsmemadie01 says :

If your skin is dull looking I would suggest that you try exfoliation while you take a shower. Try first using homemade scrubs from honey and sugar which will help your skin slug off impurities and resurfaces healthier skin layer. If you want to achieve fairer skin then add some lemon juice to your scrub. It is also advisable to drink lots of water and skip on starchy and sugary treats. A good ascorbic acid supplement is a must foir healthier looking skin and do not forget to put on moisturizer and sunscreen.

abby says :

DO NOT USE VASELINE. It gives me bad really bad bumps that are very itchy (on the my soles and my palms) It also give me small little oil bumps all over my body

me.glenrose says :

different people have different skin types, one may be allergic to one product but some people may have a good effect on them. On your case, I believe it’s more of a skin allergy that was triggered by the product. You better stop it and consult your doctor.

keerthi says :

yes very itchy from that point of time i started using this product i developed some kind of allergy,whenevr i sweat or eat spicy food.

me.glenrose says :

This situation sounds like you have an allergy with this type of product, which could be an isolated case because I’ve read good reviews about this product so it did work on some people. You need to stop using it and better consult your doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071178350231/k2311a075/7.5.10