Thermos 12 oz. Stainless Steel Water Bottle  » Other  »
  • With a push of a button, the lid flips up to reveal a straw that pops up (SO convenient when in a hurry and thirsty)
  • The only things I don't like about this bottle is the size and the fact that I could only find it decorated in Disney characters themes
  • If I were a mom, I'd definitely use it for my child

• by Ginny Love Moore

Thermos brand has created the coolest water bottle ever. Literally. While out of town at a convention, I needed a small, stainless steel (not a fan of plastic) water bottle that would fit in my bag. I went to the nearest large, discount store and found the Thermos 12 oz insulated, stainless steel water bottle.

I did not realize what a treasure I had purchased!

With a push of a button, the lid flips up to reveal a straw

that pops up (SO convenient when in a hurry and thirsty). When the lid is closed, it does not leak and it does not sweat when filled with ice cold water. While I’m on the subject of cold water, I need to mention here that this little baby keeps beverages ice cold for more than its advertised twelve hours. It is a very handy feature when you live in Southeast Texas.

It is also very durable. I’ve dropped ...

• it many times without the slightest show of damage. Though I’m not sure the plastic lid could withstand a direct drop on concrete, it is pretty tough too.

The only things I don’t like about this bottle is the size and the fact that I could only find it decorated in Disney characters themes. It holds twelve ounces but with ice, it really seems to hold about eight. Small grievances for such a great water bottle. (My next

Thermos will be bigger and probably won’t feature Tinkerbell). If I were a mom, I’d definitely use it for my child.

Pros: Keeps water very cold for at least twelve hours. Durable. Made of stainless steel. Does not leak. Convenient to use.

Cons: Slightly pricey for a small water bottle. Small. Youth-themed decoration.

Overall, I love this water bottle. I have left behind my sweaty, Kleen Kanteen and will keep a Thermos water bottle with me at all times!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 125071178290231/k2311a075/7.5.10