Merrell San Remo Sandal  » Clothes  »
  • After hiking in the Colorado Rocky Mountains in my Merrell hiking shoes, it was the first brand I turned to when I decided to break my Birkenstock tradition and get some feminine, yet comfortable sandals
  • I would not recommend these for an all day hike
  • I like my sandals with a back strap and these have one but the great thing is that they are attached with Velcro - so they are removable
  • Overall, I love this shoe and I think it's worth the money because of the comfort and adorable style

• by Ginny Love Moore

After hiking in the Colorado Rocky Mountains in my Merrell hiking shoes, it was the first brand I turned to when I decided to break my Birkenstock tradition and get some feminine, yet comfortable sandals. I wear a size 7.5 but this shoe does not come in half sizes so I went for a 7. At first, I was concerned that they looked too

small but after about a month of wearing them, I knew the 8 would be too big. SO glad I did not exchange them!

They are a great casual sandal. The soft, supportive foot bed makes them perfect for a day of shopping or light walking. I would not recommend these for an all day hike. Though they have good traction, they just aren’t made ...

• for it. I wear them with shorts and with summer dresses.

I like my sandals with a back strap and these have one but the great thing is that they are attached with Velcro - so they are removable.

They are very comfortable but the leather stretches out a bit after wear and you can only tighten them at the heel and across the

top of the foot - not near the toe. That bothers me a little bit but I still wear them because they are much daintier than my chunky (yet very loved Birkis).

Pros: Well made. Comfortable. Adjustable. Feminine.

Cons: Expensive. Leather Stretches. Does not come in half sizes.

Overall, I love this shoe and I think it’s worth the money because of the comfort and adorable style.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 555071178280131/k2311a075/7.5.10