Dermablend Cleansing Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is the cheapest type of cleansing milk to consider if you have the most sensitive skin
  • I like how Dermablend comes with an easy to carry size cleansing milk which I do consider using after office hours or during after lunch break to freshen up my face
  • I really suggest people with acne or pimple problem to try and use Dermablend because it won’t aggravate your skin’s condition
  • I highly recommend this product for everyone to try

• by brandobrando

It is the cheapest type of cleansing milk to consider if you have the most sensitive skin. I like how Dermablend comes with an easy to carry size cleansing milk which I do consider using after office hours or during after lunch break to freshen up my face. Dermablend does not dry up my skin nor does it gives irritation.

It is hypo allergenic and non comedogenic which is good for all types of skin and it is dermatologically tested. If you know something about Cetaphil as

a mild cleanser, then you can just imagine how Dermablend just look like.

It is white in color, not too diluted but not that creamy. It does not have a scent and you can use it everyday without stripping off the natural oils of your skin.

It is also good for babies’ sensitive skin. Dermablend is available at any Watsons store, leading malls and drugstores for only P 55 pesos on a 60ml bottle size.

It is really a good cleanser which is subtle and easy to ...

• use. Just wet your face first with water and then put an ample amount of Dermablend Cleansing milk on your palm and rub it gently on your face.

You can massage your face for a minute or so using this mild cleanser and rinse it off with tap water or if you prefer to use lukewarm water, it’s just okay. But as what I do, I only use tap water for rinsing it off.

You can also use a face towel or loofah to remove dust and

dirt. But if you want to remove excess oil from your face, just add extra amount like more than a pea size of Dermablend cleansing milk to thoroughly clean the face and neck area.

I really suggest people with acne or pimple problem to try and use Dermablend because it won’t aggravate your skin’s condition. This product really tamed my skin’s oiliness and removed clogged on my pores.

It did help lessen breakouts and it improves the clarity of my skin. I highly recommend this product for everyone to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071178110131/k2311a075/7.5.10