Faded Glory -Mens orginal Fit jeans
  • I have a thing when it comes to jean, I like to spend a few bucks on my jeans
  • I gave in and I bought a pair of Faded Glory-Mens Original Fit Jeans

• by willyable

I want to do a quick review on some of the things I purchase at Wal-Mart. Well personally this is just one of the things that purchase from there. I have a thing when it comes to jean, I like to spend a few bucks on my jeans. So when my wife decided to send me to Wal-mart to get a

pair of new jeans, I was against it. I really didn’t have any other choice because I needed a new pair for a function we were going to. I gave in and I bought a pair of Faded Glory-Mens Original Fit Jeans.

Pros- There were all the pro, I loved these jeans, they were fitted perfectly and the material that they used was ...

• awesome. I never figured that a pair of Wal-Mart jeans could be so fashionable. I’m used to Shopping at Macy’s and Famous Bar. Second of all they were only $18 which is cheap. And the crazy thing is that they came with a 5 pocket style.

Cons- I had to get them in bigger size than normal but that is because

hey seemed to run in smaller sizes. That was about the only thing that I didn’t’ like about them Other than that they were a cool paid of jeans.

Bottom Line-

Great pair of jeans to buy, cheap and get enough for a high fashion male to step out in public with them on. Just make sure them get them in one size “up” from your regular size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 555071178010131/k2311a075/7.5.10