Retin-A Vitamin A Micro Gel
  • I greatly recommend this product for people having skin problems especially acne scars on their face, of course it varies from situation to situation and if you honestly feel like this product can't help your scars any more but by other alternatives like laser treatment, then don't bother trying this product and complaining since this is for mild-moderate acne scars and not for severe ones, but you're always welcome to try it out, just do not expect much because deep scars are much much harder to treat with just a micro gel

• by shunnem

I have tried this tube of Retin-A Vitamin A Micro Gel since I had a few pimples and scars on my face, it’s said that this is really good for acne scars because it prevents future breakouts and causes clogged pores to loosen. I had the 0.1% strength as I had a deep acne scar in my face and applied only a little amount on the scar, I read in their FAQS page in their website that results can be seen in two weeks, but only after 4 days of using this product, my scar was peeling

off!

This product is very effective and safe, just make sure you only apply a small amount on affected areas, I also had tried applying this to a small scratch that I got from my dog’s nails, and also only after several days without waiting for 2 full weeks, the area was peeling off also, the only thing you’ll feel when it’s peeling off is that the area will be itchy so be careful not to scratch or peel it off yourself, just let it peel naturally.

As the areas peeled off I saw fresh new ...

• skin which wasn’t as dark as the old scars and I was so happy with the results! You only need to be religious in applying them everyday, I do apply once in the morning and once at before I go to sleep and even if I still have some dark spots in the areas I want to completely erase, I do know you’d have to follow a procedure and just wait and be patient in your skin’s process as it does take time for it to peel off.

I greatly recommend this product for people having skin

problems especially acne scars on their face, of course it varies from situation to situation and if you honestly feel like this product can’t help your scars any more but by other alternatives like laser treatment, then don’t bother trying this product and complaining since this is for mild-moderate acne scars and not for severe ones, but you’re always welcome to try it out, just do not expect much because deep scars are much much harder to treat with just a micro gel. All in all I rate this product a 10, very good and effective product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071177850131/k2311a075/7.5.10