Kia Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloth  » Health  »
  • A complete natural product formulated with organic, Canadian honey and infused with eight pure citrus essential oils, sunflower seeds, these Bamboo facial cleansing cloth were perhaps the best ever facial cloths I had been used so far

• by rm002

I am a person who always prefer using natural products than the cosmetic ones. So whenever I am shopping for my skin or hair care products- I try to pick products which have natural ingredients in them - because I strongly believe that though a natural product may sometimes not do wonders as a cosmetic ones, these products have a great advantage of not causing any kind of side effects either- which according to me is very important in any kind of product I use. This in perhaps one the primary reasons why I happened to choose- Kia Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths.

Initially what attracted me towards this product was the term ‘Bamboo facial cleansing cloth’. Until now I had been using different types of facial cloths which basically had different types of fragrances( flowers, fruits),

but a bamboo facial cloth was something I felt was quite different. Also the fact that that this product was a completely natural product which was made from sustainable bamboo which was unbleached and biodegradable - made it just easy for me to decide on purchasing one for myself.

Using these facial cloths was the first time - left me feeling rather ’ amazed’. Unlike other facial cloths I had tried so far, Bamboo facial cleansing cloth felt super soft on my skin and just seem to wipe away all the grime and dirt in one clean sweep. My skin felt so clean and dirt free- that it almost felt like having washed my face with soap and water. When using some facial cloths in the past, I sometimes experienced a sticky residue after ...

• wiping my face, which would sometimes irritate my skin and make me feel uncomfortable. But with bamboo facial cloths, my skin felt so fresh and revitalized that I didn’t even require any kind of rinsing after using them. What’s more- these bamboo facial cleansing cloths successfully proved to make- up removers too. Apart from wiping of all the grease from my skin, these facial cloths also successfully removed my eye make up ( even the water proof mascaras) without causing stinging or burning my eyes.

A complete natural product formulated with organic, Canadian honey and infused with eight pure citrus essential oils, sunflower seeds, these Bamboo facial cleansing cloth were perhaps the best ever facial cloths I had been used so far. What was really nice about using these facial cloths was the fact that apart from

cleansing my skin successfully, these cloths also helped tone my skin making my skin feel just soft and smooth. The nice and pleasant fragrance present in these cloths lingered with me all through the day making me feel - fresh and energized. Packed in a snap shut case( which I truly adored and would reuse it in my bathroom or around the house after it was emptied), these facial cloth didn’t dry out till the very end and felt the same way as the first one when the pack was opened. The only downside according to me was the fact that these facial cloths were quite thin and I would require at least two of them help clean my face thoroughly. But otherwise- these facial cloths proved be - a wonderful and fantastic product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071177700131/k2311a075/7.5.10