Imagine Nation Pottery Wheel  » Other  »
  • It cost $19.99 at Walmart and you can buy extra clay for it as well
  • What I like most about it is it comes with a paint strip so when your creation is done drying you can paint it
  • In general I think this product is a good Idea for everyone

• by bob12176
      My Imagine Nation Pottery Wheel rocks. You can mess with it upon hours with no end of fun.

It is battery powered using four d cell batteries and has two tools with it and two

pounds of clay to get you started.

You have the option of purchasing an ac adapter no ASTM D - 4236 seperately.

The item number for the pottery wheel is 660-520206.

It cost $19.

99 at ...

• Walmart and you can buy extra clay for it as well.

What I like most about it is it comes with a paint strip so when your creation is done drying you can paint it.

I also like that it comes with a foot pedal.

That way you can decide on how long it stays on which gives you more control.

In general I think this product is a good Idea for everyone!

Imagine Nation Pottery Wheel
    maddie shay says :

can the clay with stand heat? if so how much, because it isn`t said in the instruction sheet. please respond fast

Renee pulsinelli says :

I NEED INSTRCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS WHEEL. THANKYOU, SINCERELY BIG JB

Renee pulsinelli says :

We need instructions on how to use the wheel. Also, how do you rehydrate clay? thanks.

Lisa Locki says :

I have lost the instructions to our pottery wheel. Could you please email us a copy? Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12901117770331/k2311a019/1.9.07