McDonalds, Calhoun, GA  » Restaurants  »
I-75, GA HWAY, Calhoun GA, 3070
  • I wouldn’t mind going back in there, but it’s not the best McDonalds I’ve eaten in
  • It was a nice McDonalds and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a place to stop to get a quick bite to eat if you’re traveling and need lunch

• by ReViewMeMedia

On June 14th, 2010 on my vacation I stopped into the McDonalds on I-75 GA HWY 53 in Calhoun, Georgia. I ordered a McDouble and a small fries off the dollar menu.

The service was good but the floor near the drink station was wet and I had to be careful navigating it so I wouldn’t fall over. Other

than that the place was pretty clean, not perfect, it would have been really clean if not for the water on the floor.

The restrooms were pretty clean, but there was some toilet paper on the floor. Other than that, it was clean. I wouldn’t mind going back in there, but it’s not the best McDonalds I’ve eaten in. But ...

• it wasn’t a terrible McDonalds at all. It’s a good fast food place and that’s what matters.

Still, it was pretty good and since it was relatively clean and the food was good, I can’t complain too much. It was a nice McDonalds and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a place to stop to get a quick bite

to eat if you’re traveling and need lunch. It was overall a pretty good experience so I will recommend it. The food was good, the service was good, and the bathroom was clean. It just needs a slightly cleaner floor and it would be perfect. Still, as far as McDonald’s go, this one was pretty clean so I recommend going there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75071177671231/k2311a075/7.5.10