McDonalds, Ringgold, GA  » Restaurants  »
5471 Alabama HWY, Ringgold, GA 30736
  • I went into the McDonalds in Ringgold, GA and I bought some lunch there
  • I noticed that it was kind of dirty, but not really that much, but there was water on the floor
  • Fortunately, they put Wet Floor signs around it so that customers would avoid the area and I thought that was very good of them
  • I like this McDonalds as it was one of the better ones
  • Overall, I recommend this McDonalds and I do think it’s a very good one

• by ReViewMeMedia

I went into the McDonalds in Ringgold, GA and I bought some lunch there. I noticed that it was kind of dirty, but not really that much, but there was water on the floor. Fortunately, they put Wet Floor signs around it so that customers would avoid the area and I thought that was very good of them.

The inside was nice, it was clean.

The restrooms were clean but like another McDonalds I went in, it had toilet paper on the floor. Still, it was pretty clean as far as restrooms go.

The service was good and they got me my order pretty quick. I like this McDonalds as it was one of the better ones. I would say that you should go there if you’re ...

• stopping for a quick bite to eat while on the road or if you live in Ringgold, GA and you’re looking for a good McDonalds to eat at, this is a good one. I recommend this McDonalds to my readers because it was a good one and it was a good experience there.

Overall, I recommend this McDonalds and I do think it’s a very good one.

The service was pretty quick, it was relatively clean inside and they made sure you knew the floor was wet so you wouldn’t step on the water. It’s a very good fast food restaurant and I would go back there again if I were in that area.

You can find the McDonalds on 5471 Alabama HWY, Ringgold, GA 30736. You can call them at 706-936-2233.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75071177641231/k2311a075/7.5.10