Supradyn Active (Diet Supplement)  » Medicine  »
  • I think Supradyn it's one of the most popular vitamin supplements, but before this the truth is I have always chosen a different type of multivitamins as Pharmathon
  • Thanks to an ad on TV I found the new formula with coenzyme Q10 and I was curious
  • I bought it in packages of 90 because I was committed to take among three at home
  • I recommend taking at least six weeks and can be taken safely throughout the year
  • And after taking them every morning I found no difference, at any time I felt less tired or more active, I still cost the same to perform the activities of the early morning

• by raisen90

I think Supradyn it’s one of the most popular vitamin supplements, but before this the truth is I have always chosen a different type of multivitamins as Pharmathon …

Thanks to an ad on TV I found the new formula with coenzyme Q10 and I was curious. Although I recognized that this had many benefits coenzyme did not have much information.

So I looked for I found most reliable and it seems that coenzyme Q-10 we lose as we age and when the Q-10 levels are low, for too weak immunity.

I think it is the most potent antioxidant and prevents oxidation of LDL cholesterol in the lumen of the arteries preventing atherosclerosis. Besides many other things about her, but this is

what most caught my attention.

Also a very important thing was that whether this was really coenzyme as many supplements are being sold inappropriately, as there are many coenzymes, and put on the label CoQs unspecified but you have to watch carefully for it is particular to that concerned, and should therefore be specified to CoQ10.

So I made sure before buying it at first that they were CoQ10, which entered the composition of the multivitamin and once it was seen that, although in truth a rather low proportion of 3 mg. I bought it.

It also has vitamins and minerals that are usually most multivitamins in the recommended amounts.

I bought it in packages of 90 because I was committed to take among three at home.

I took one tablet a day. With the advantage can be taken at any time: at breakfast, lunch … There are of course smaller packages, or effervescent tablets.

I recommend taking at least six weeks and can be taken safely throughout the year. What I notice is more energy, which for me is good in these times because it stops me cold enough (but there are people that instead get more nervous and active).

MY EXPERIENCE

I spent some time taking it in the hope of not being so tired during the day, I took one of the commitments, which have a considerable size and therefore takes some swallowing.

And after taking them every morning I found no difference, at ...

• Supradyn Active (Diet Supplement)
      any time I felt less tired or more active, I still cost the same to perform the activities of the early morning.

They say that if I continued to use it as necessary I’d to notice the effects, but once it meets the recommended six weeks I have noticed some improvement expected did not show up so I can not recommend it, I stopped using it because it seemed to me a waste of unnecessary money for not accomplishing any goal, any way if I know people say it went well, I guess it depends on the person as a whole.

It seems to me that less hair falls from that I take, may be that before I lacked any kind

of mineral, like iron and some improvement in the skin. Although I must say that by the time he had also tested a skin cream of the many that exist in the market that contain this coenzyme CoQ10 that did nothing for me.

Either way I recommend if anyone wants to try it but buy the pot of 60 as that number may give you an idea of if it works, and not have to consume or 30 more or buy two pots because with the small (I do not understand well what it is) does not meet the minimum period.

Anyway, try it before for a couple of weeks before deciding to buy a large pot to see if it works with you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071177601231/k2311a075/7.5.10