Saxon Math Book 65  » Education  »
  • There's nothing more embarrassing than having to admit you don't have a clue on how to do a math problem to your ten year old
  • I would recommend spending the $75.00 it cost for the complete kit that includes the answer booklet
  • So far all three of my children have used this same book so I have definitely gotten my money's worth

• by sadonna
      When I started home schooling my children in 2004 one of the things I had to decide was which math curriculum best suited my children. When my children went to public school the school’s made that decision and I never had to worry about it. I never realized how many different book publishers there really were for school textbooks.

I began the process

of talking to other families that home schooled to see what they were using and what worked for them. That’s when I came across the Saxon Math Book 65.

My friend Cassie let me look at one she had bought for her daughter. I liked the way it was laid out.

It showed how to do the problems first, then it gave a couple of practice problems before an exercise to reinforce what you learned. Saxon offers a package for home schooling where they have a solutions Manuel so you can check the kids work.

This is nice because it’s quick and you know you have the correct answer with out having to do all the work yourself first. Not to mention that even as parent we make ...

• Saxon Math Book 65
      mistakes and something�s if you don’t do them on a regular basis you forget how to do them.

There’s nothing more embarrassing than having to admit you don’t have a clue on how to do a math problem to your ten year old. A new Saxon Math book cost about $39.

95. I would recommend spending the $75 it cost for the complete kit that

includes the answer booklet.

If you don’t have that much you can sometimes find them on Ebay for $5 to $10. So far all three of my children have used this same book so I have definitely gotten my money’s worth.

I would recommend it as a great product for anyone trying to teach their child or even just help them get an edge in public schools.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50901117760331/k2311a019/1.9.07