Clinique New High Lengths Mascara
  • Applying makeup in my eyes is one of the things I love doing and with this I love experimenting on brands
  • This mascara has outstanding formula in my experience
  • I like that there were no flakes when I had this worn
  • This particular type of makeup is amazing because even the most sensitive eyelids is to be kept from using this wonderful brand
  • I absolutely love this mascara and would recommend it to anyone who loves a good eyelash curling every now and then

• by mimi tricks

Applying makeup in my eyes is one of the things I love doing and with this I love experimenting on brands. I make it a point to try a new product every in a while to see which I will patronize. Just recently, Clinique released new products . This is one of my favorite makeup line and I saw that they had a new edition for their mascara. Like many of the constant protestation of cosmetic companies, this one promises thicker and bolder eyelashes that not only colors them but takes care of them as well. I just knew I had to try the product. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now, and I can safely say it’s my favorite from all those I’ve tried.

This mascara has outstanding formula in my experience. When I coat my lashes with it, it thickens

easily and does not look heavy at all. The good is that it enhances the strands of the mascara so it looks natural. I am amazed as well how well it holds the curls in my eyelashes for hours. At the end of the day, my eyelashes still look curled and natural.

The color stay is another outstanding benefit. The mascara stays in place and the makeup remains untouched for hours and it does not drip or messes with your lashes like the other brands I’ve tried. The quality of being semi-waterproof is a quality feature you can count on because any little tearing up will not let i run, but its still very easy to wash it off after the day.

Clumping is one thing that I always wait when I am experimenting makeup. I try to see if a certain brand can ...

• prevent this. The lightness of this makeup prevents clumping and like what I said, it remains dry and compact even for hours. I like that there were no flakes when I had this worn. It is not appealing when a makeup or other mascaras tend to stick together my eyelashes when it dries up. The wand is arch, long enough to reach every lashes. It gives comfort in makeup for me. This is primarily what I like. It also has minuscule bristles which is helpful to keep lashes untangle the strands when putting makeup on thus giving you clump-free lashes.

It inspires me to always use Clinique because their formula is safe that is always dermatologically tested. For this particular makeup, since it is for the eyes, it is ophthalmologist-tested. This means no irritation can occur even if it gets into your eyes.

This is enough assurance for you to keep your eyes safe from makeup. This is also fragrance-free which results in added convenience to those who are sensitive enough to smell. This particular type of makeup is amazing because even the most sensitive eyelids is to be kept from using this wonderful brand.

I absolutely love this mascara and would recommend it to anyone who loves a good eyelash curling every now and then. This mascara is not at all heavy, and stays on the lashes for a good ten hours. It does not give you messy eyelashes after hours, and does not clump and flake when it gets dry. The formula takes care of your eyelashes as it nourishes the eyelashes and promotes the fast growth of new ones. Most especially, it is safe to use because of the added health-tested standards.

Clinique New High Lengths Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071177501231/k2311a075/7.5.10