Ozark boots
  • In 2001 I bought a pair of Ozark Hydro guard waterproof hiking boots at Walmart
  • However, I must admit that I noticed that these boots did not wear out in three months like my dress shoes did
  • I love these boots and would recommend them to anyone who does a lot of walking or hiking like I do

• by sadonna
      In 2001 I bought a pair of Ozark Hydro guard waterproof hiking boots at Walmart. They were item no 257084 and cost $19. 99.

I bought them because they came out with a new policy at my work that required me to now wear safety shoes. However I hate safety shoes because the steel toes pinch my toes.

The main reason I got the Ozark

hiking boots was because they looked just like the steel toe ones I had seen someone in our factory wearing, so I figured no one would notice that mine were not steel toe. We’ll I was right.

No one noticed the difference. However, I must admit that I noticed that these boots did not wear out in three months like my dress shoes did.

...

• As a matter of fact my first pair of the Ozark boots lasted two years. After the first few months I threw out all my other shoes and now these are the only shoes I own.

The Ozark boots were so comfortable I did not want to wear anything else. A week before Christmas 2006 I bought my third pair of the Ozark

boots.

My second pair finally split down the side seams so I spent 21. 99 to purchase a new pair.

I love these boots and would recommend them to anyone who does a lot of walking or hiking like I do. I hope they do not stop making them because I won’t wear anything else now.

These boots just seem to keep going and going.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55901117750331/k2311a019/1.9.07