Walgreens Pharmacy  » Medicine  »
27975 Bradley Road Sun City, CA 92586
  • It is really close so of course very convenient too
  • I took it to Walgreens and had such amazing customer service
  • The Walgreens pharmacy I can say definitely values their customers and making sure they are satisfied
  • They are a great company and recommend them

• by Micole

I have been going to this Walgreens pharmacy every since I had move here in Sun City about two years ago. It is really close so of course very convenient too. I had first went there when I had came from my doctors appointment and needed to fill my prescription. I took it to Walgreens and had such amazing customer service. The pharmacy clerk

was really nice and actually took the time to explain the medication to me. My medicine had the directions on the back of the prescription but it was nice of her to be patient and not in such a hurry and explain the medicine to me in detail.

She was so nice and the medicine didn’t take long at all for it ...

• to be ready. I was so thankful and happy at my service there that I now only go there to fill my prescription even thought there are other places that are close I can go to. When my kids need their medicine or prescription filled, Walgreens is the only place I would go just because of their friendly service and their dedication to their job.
        I have never had any problems out of then and they have always greeted me with a smile and seem so energetic.

The Walgreens pharmacy I can say definitely values their customers and making sure they are satisfied. I even have received courtesy calls to let me know that my prescription is ready versus having to wait inside the store. They are a great company and recommend them.

Walgreens Pharmacy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071177161231/k2311a075/7.5.10