Sun City Post Office  » General services  »
26822 Cherry Hills Blvd Sun City, CA 92586
  • This Sun City post office is close to my house so I sort of have to go there because it is convenient

• by Micole

This Sun City post office is close to my house so I sort of have to go there because it is convenient. However this place often has longs lines and the clerks seem to be very slow at doing there jobs. Don’t get me wrong, they are very friendly but it is just that they are slow especially when there is a long line, which is all the time. I have to go there often because I either

buy stamps or need to send something in the mail. Each time I go I am waiting a long time. There were several occasions when there was even a foul smell in that place. It had a weird type smell like a cows maneuver or something. It was very bad but know one seem to be too concerned with the smell.

When I am finally seen by the clerk they are very nice and patient but it just that ...

• about time I get to be seen I am already tired and frustrated from standing so long and can’t wait to leave the place so I won’t have to suffer through the smell any longer. The Sun City post office is very small so that could be a reason why the over crowd. And a lot of the people you see there is elderly which is fine but they often want to hold a conversation which often times
        slow the flow of the movement.

Another thing is lots of times there merchandise that they do have there is most of the time is not in an orderly fashion and sometimes quite messy. The place is no too bad at times but can use a little improvement especially on that foul odor they usually have when you first walk in. So I do occasionally still go there when needed but would not refer someone to this particular post office.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 255071177151231/k2311a075/7.5.10