Green Giant Teriyaki Stir-Fry
  • I have recently discovered a delicious, healthy, and very quickly and easily cooked meal
  • According to my husband, this is one of the best stir-fries he has ever tried, including those served in restaurants

• by Lorianna
      I have recently discovered a delicious, healthy, and very quickly and easily cooked meal. It is called Green Giant Teriyaki Stir-Fry.

For $3.

12, you get a bag of frozen vegetable mix (broccoli, sweet snap peas, red peppers and water chestnuts) with a packet of teriyaki sauce inside.

You will need to

add either beef or chicken, cut in cubes and stir-fried following the directions on the bag.

We prefer chicken, I take 3 medium-size skinless breasts, thaw them just a little, enough to be able to cut, and then fry the pieces in vegetable oil for 5 minutes, on high heat.

After ...

• that I add the frozen sauce, reduce the heat to medium, and let it dissolve; then I add frozen vegetables, stir them in, and cook the dish for 7-10 more minutes, stirring often.

So, in about 15 minutes altogether, I have an excellent meal that my family loves.

The meat is

soft and juicy, and the veggies are cooked just right, all soaked in the yummy teriyaki sauce.

According to my husband, this is one of the best stir-fries he has ever tried, including those served in restaurants.

One package makes about 3 servings, or 4 if I cook some rice as a side dish.

Wendy says :

We`ve been eating this for years and just love it Especially the szechyan variety, We can`t seem to find it anywhere any more though. Does Green Giant still make the product?

URSULA KONOPADA says :

WHY ARE YOUR STIR-FRY MEALS NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN CANADA WINNIPEG MB ?? I USED IT AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND NOW IT`S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND-TRIED ABOUT 3-4 DIFFERENT SUPERMARKETS. IT WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE AT SUPERSTORE, BUT NO LONGER. A CO-WORKER AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT IT AND SHE IS MISSING IT DESPERATELY ALSO. PLEASE, PLEASE BRING IT BACK. IT WAS THE BEST QUICK DINNER AROUND AND WE ARE REALLY, REALLY MISSING IT.

Cindee says :

We can`t find the Green Giant Stir Fry anymore, anywhere-we live in Ontario Canada and our family of 5 misses it - it was healthy.great tasting and so easy to prepare-we ate it once a week. Is it coming back? We have tried several alternatives and none come close Why was it removed from our stores? Thanks for your time

MJ Brown says :

I had been buying the Green Giant Stir fry for years and now it`s discontinued in Winnipeg MB Canada. That really sucks.

Sylvia says :

I have been using Green Giant Teriyaki Stir Fry for a very long time.. My Family loved it.. Now, I find it has been discontinued.. I am Very Disapointed.. Please bring it back to the stores…

Joanna says :

I get this product at my local Publix, but I also know that Wal-Mart, Albertson’s and Sams all carry it as well. Also, have you tried asking your local grocer to order it? Many times they will order a specific food that a customer requests.

quick note by anonymous :

I used to be able to buy this and it is awesome. It is my favorite teriyaki chicken stir fry. They made a few others that were equally as good. I have not been able to find them anywhere. They use to be in acme and shoprite but they no longer sell them? What happened to them? Please bring them back

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27901117710331/k2311a019/1.9.07