Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • What I like about it is not just the fact that it disinfects 99.99% of germs but it also has a nice clean scent to it and not a chemical smell
  • I love this product because it is really convenient and I use it on counter tops, baby toys, and a whole lot of other around the house items

• by Micole

With the swine flu scare and the germs and bacteria spreading around, you have to be very careful especially with small children that loves to get dirty and likes to touch everything. I had seen a commercial for the Clorox Disinfecting Wipes and just knew that this was something I needed and would benefit from.

So that day I ended up purchasing the disinfecting wipes.

I purchase a couple

of bottles of it to keep in the house in case I ran out.

That same day I brought it I had put it to use.

I did my cleaning and was using the wipes to wipe just about everything.

What I like about it is not just the fact that it disinfects 99.

99% of germs but it also has a nice clean scent to it and not a ...

• chemical smell.

They had a lemon scent kind and it mountain fresh kind.

I had brought both and I love it.

The lemon scented one is my favorite one because of the way it has your house smelling once your done using the wipes.

The only thing that I didn’t quite like was the price, the price is kind of high compared to others but it is a great

product to have and it gets the job done.

I love this product because it is really convenient and I use it on counter tops, baby toys, and a whole lot of other around the house items.

It makes me feel a whole lot better knowing that I can disinfect my house with these wipes and can enjoy my home a little better.

I definitely recommend Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071177061131/k2311a075/7.5.10