Noxzema  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I thought that I can finally have something I can use instead of rubbing alcohol which I would use on my face to clean it and it actually helps clear my face

• by Micole

My skin is very sensitive and I can’t apply soap to my face to wash it or any scented lotions, my skin will break out really bad and cause irritation. So my mother had told me about Noxzema which has different skin care products for oily skin, break outs, and dryness.

She had brought me over a bottle of the Noxzema pads and the cream to use.

I thought that

I can finally have something I can use instead of rubbing alcohol which I would use on my face to clean it and it actually helps clear my face.

I ended up using the Noxzema cream first.

I applied it to my face every morning and every night for about 5-7 minutes to help clear my skin and moisturize it.

After a few days of using it, I felt ...

• or saw any improvement so I continued to use it thinking it need a little more time, but it was no use.

So the Noxzema cream didn’t help one bit, so I went on to the Noxzema pads which you just rub it on your face.

This pad has a very strong alcohol like smell and it cleans your skin but it doesn’t necessarily helps clear breakage to the skin, which

I thought that what it was intended to do.

I felt no use for either of the cream or pads and stop using it.

I told my mom about it and she was surprise since she uses it all the time.

It didn’t work for me so I stop using it and I am in the process of looking and searching for something else that might work for my skin.

Noxzema

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071177041131/k2311a075/7.5.10