Kroger Brand Stay Awake Tablets: Caffeine pills  » Medicine  »
  • I like that it gives me a boost with out making me some kind of hyperactive butterfly
  • I am not their yet But I know these will help

• by makeithappen

Kroger Brand Stay Awake Tablets are Caffeine pills that have 200 MG per tablet. Some things can be bought generic and some things can not. This is one off brand product that does what it should and does it for less. Kroger really new what they were doing with this one. Sometimes I need a pick me up to get through the day and I don’t have access to a cup of coffee. That is why I really do like these tablets.

I have taken many other brands of caffeine tablets and they

didn’t live up to this one. For a few bucks you can get 16 tablets. Each one has 200MG in it and you can take up to 2 at a time. When I take these I feel like I have energy but I don’t feel as if I am bugging out of my skin. I like that it gives me a boost with out making me some kind of hyperactive butterfly. The price is more than fair as well.

I like these tablets because they are so convenient. I can keep them in my ...

• purse or my back pack for college and if I need and extra boost I can just take these. This is nice because there are times where I am not near a coffee shop. There are also times where I don’t have the money on me for a cup of coffee. Also there are times where I don’t want a high calorie beverage. These pills are great because they don’t have any calories and you can have them with you all the time.

I also like these pills because they are small and the

are easy to swallow. They have no taste or smell and they start working in about 20 minutes. I also found that I can use these pills to break my caffeine habit. Once I get out of the habit of making coffee or stopping for it I can then start taking less and less of these pills. Then I find that I am not drinking any coffee at all. It is very nice to know I can use these to break my caffeine habit. I am not their yet But I know these will help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071176991131/k2311a075/7.5.10