Members Mark Chewable Vitamin C: Orange Juice Flavor
  • I think this is more on the tarty side than on the orange side

• by makeithappen

Members Mark Chewable Vitamin C Orange Juice Flavor is not my vitamin C of choice. For those who don’t know the Members Mark Brad it is Sam’s clubs generic brand. Usually Sam’s club is on the mark as they advertise but I just don’t like this one. Of course my kids love it. So I guess it is going to be up to each person.

Now for the reason I hate it and refuse to take it my children love it. The number one reason I am not thrilled with this is because of the taste.

I see no reason for a chewable vitamin C tablet to taste bad. Most people need to keep their vitamin C levels up with a supplement and you cant really over does on it. To me that means that it should taste good. I would much rather just take a vitamin C pill than have this chewable. Of course I didn’t get it for me I got it for the kids.

So what does it taste like? It smells like orange and it tastes like an orange sweet tart. And I do mean tart. I think this

is more on the tarty side than on the orange side. It is just to sour for me. I take vitamin C to fight off colds and even with a muted taste it still is to tart. I don’t want tart when I am sick or about to get sick.

Of course the reason I hate it is the reason my kids love it. When they are starting to catch a cold and I give them Members Mark Vitamin C they take it happily. They love the sweet tart taste of this pill. I never have ...

• Members Mark Chewable Vitamin C: Orange Juice Flavor
      a problem giving them this. If I were rating it based off of me I would give it a three. But considering that my kids love it and it really does work on fighting their colds I will give it an 8. The price is fair though there are cheaper ones on the market.

If you do shop at Sam’s club you might think about getting a bottle of this so you can make sure your kids are getting enough vitamin C especially around cold and flu season. But if you don’t like tart things you might

want to buy a second vitamin C for yourself. I always say you can’t have too much vitamin C around the house. For me it is a savior through the winter.

Now this chewable tablet is kind of big. If it were smaller I might be able to take the tartness of it but with how big it is I just cant make myself take it. It isn’t easy to dissolve in water and is still gross when you do. So this pill is only going to be for you if you like what orange sweet tarts taste like.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071176961131/k2311a075/7.5.10