Family Dollar All Day Pain Relief: Naproxen  » Medicine  »
2.5
  • Keep reading and I will tell you more about why I like and do not like this pain reliever at the same time
  • OK now time for what I don't like about this medicine
  • Unfortunately it doesn't live up to its name more than half of the time
  • Now I know that depends on the person and I have a higher pain tolerance than most
  • If they were to call it a few hour pain relief then I wouldn't have a problem with it

• by makeithappen

Family Dollar All Day Pain Relief is a so so product. It is cheap and it sort of works. That makes it a 5 to me. Keep reading and I will tell you more about why I like and do not like this pain reliever at the same time. This pain reliever is a Naproxen based pain reviler. It is like an off brand of Alive. They even look very similar to alive. They are the little blue pills that you might have seen before. I suppose i feel neutral about this product for a lot of reasons.

Lets go over some of the reasons it is a good medicine. Well it does relive pain and fever. It works pretty fast and it is not as hard on your stomach as Ibuprofen

and not as hard on your Kidney as Tylenol. You still don’t want to pop these like candy. If you have to then you really need to go see a doctor about pain management. Do not let any over the country brand fool you in to taking on a long term regular basis without telling a doctor.

Another thing that is nice about this is that the dose is very small. You only need to take one or two at a time and each pill is a very small pill. That means that this is a very easy to swallow pill. Even people who have trouble swallowing pills should be able to swallow this pill. It has no taste or odder and is coated so it goes down easy. One more thing ...

• that is nice about this product is that it is very cheap. If you need pain relief and have little money you can still afford a bottle of this.

OK now time for what I don’t like about this medicine. Well it’s name is all day pain relief and that sounds all good doesn’t it? Unfortunately it doesn’t live up to its name more than half of the time. Now I know that depends on the person and I have a higher pain tolerance than most. Still it only really works that way for minor pains. The sort I don’t even think is worth taking it for. I could just use mind over matter and not introduce a chemical in to my body.

To really get the same effect that Alive will

get you-you would have to take over the recommended does. And don’t do that with out talking to a doctor. Now if you have major pains it will lessen the pain for awhile. But it is still far from all day pain relief in most situations. If they were to call it a few hour pain relief then I wouldn’t have a problem with it. It just really gets me upset when a product doesn’t live up to its name and advertising. I am more likely to buy something if the marketing aspects are more honest.

Like I said this gets a 5. I will take it in some cases and it is cheap but it doesn’t work as well as some of the other Naproxen products out on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071176941131/k2311a075/7.5.10