Listerine Whitening: Mouth Wash  » Health  »
  • I thought it was weird but it doesn't hurt at all
  • Never drink more then they recommend or when it foams you will end up drooling all over yourself or inadvertently swallowing
  • I have no cavities either so I think it also prevents any tarter from getting in to hard to reach places

• by makeithappen

Listerine whitening is a relatively new product for Listerine and not quite like the mouth washes that they have previously offered. As every one know Listerine is known for how strong their mouth washes are. You know if you really want to fight gingivitis then you need to use a Listerine mouth wash. Of course you also know that it is going to hurt and sting. That those 30-60 seconds you swish will be some of the most difficult to get through of your day. Some people, like myself often skip mouth wash cause I just don’t feel like being in pain.

Now Listerine Whitening is nothing like that. It is a whole new kind of mouth wash yet

you still get the power that Listerine offers against fighting gingivitis and tooth decay. How is ti different? Well it doesn’t sting or burn at all. However it does do something else that some might find a little weird. I thought it was weird but it doesn’t hurt at all. Once I got used to how weird it was I really got to love using Listerine Mouth wash. That is not something you will hear very often.

It is weird because in stead of stinging it foams. That’s right, sort of like you are foaming at the mouth. You drink the liquid and it immediately starts to turn in to foam. Never drink more then they recommend or when ...

• it foams you will end up drooling all over yourself or inadvertently swallowing. Never ever let yourself swallow mouth wash. Again it foams so it feels strange but it does not hurt.

Now you use this before you brush, the foaming action cleans your teeth and cums and works deep between teeth and to the back of the mouth and throat. Because of the foaming action every bit of your mouth will be cleaned and disinfected from germs. It also eats away at any film of yellowness that you have on your teeth. I had very yellow teeth but when I use this before I brush and then brush. I find that I am actually removing a layer of

the tarter. It changes the chemical bond the tarter uses to attach to your teeth and once you brush it starts to wipe away.

Some whiteness do this and others simply dye the tarter. But what you really want is to remove it. And I really believe this product does that as well as leaves me with a whiter more beautiful smile. I have no cavities either so I think it also prevents any tarter from getting in to hard to reach places. I would say that this product is going to help me keep from ever having a cavity. I also think it is going to give me that white smile that I want with out costing me a fortune.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071176911131/k2311a075/7.5.10