Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well I decided to experiment with it on my brows the day that I purchased it, and I actually liked it
  • What I like about this is that it has two shades of powders to naturally blend in with your eyebrows, when I use pencils sometimes I had problems with it being too dark, and getting too all over the place
  • I was able to use both of the powders without a problem and blend it nice and evenly into my eyebrows
  • I'm so happy I bought this because I got great results
  • I love this kit, I recommend it to all ladies who need a touch up on their eyebrows

• by Kim

I’ve been wearing my hairstyle with bangs lately, so most of my eyebrows have been covered ie: hiding from the world! I haven’t gotten them threaded or waxed in weeks, about to be a month but I’ve been trying to grow them out more so they can take a better shape next time I get them waxed or threaded. In the meantime, I use a brow kit to shade or fill in any parts in my eyebrows, and to shape them.

I purchased the Wet n Wild ultimate brow kit at my local Walgreens for around $5.00, it wasn’t that much money I was glad! Well I decided to experiment with it on my brows the day that I purchased it, and I actually liked it! I never used a kit before with

powders and a brush tool, I just usually pencil them in if they’re looking not too great. What I like about this is that it has two shades of powders to naturally blend in with your eyebrows, when I use pencils sometimes I had problems with it being too dark, and getting too all over the place. Pencils are also fairly hard to remove too, sometimes I have to spend about 5 minutes just to wipe all the extra off and then redo the shape. It gets annoying! So I was really happy when I got the results of this product, they look very natural! I really like the brow gel included, it feels like a waxy texture, and it helps keep the powder set on my eyebrows! It lasts long on ...

• my face too, even though I have bangs I can stay carefree through out the day knowing that no one has to witness my Chubaka eyebrows! I got them covered with the Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit! Yes! The two powders in the case are a brown and a dark brown. I was a little bit worried because I have naturally dark eyebrows, so I figured it wouldn’t look right, it would probably look too light and I’ll end up looking scary or something! But thank goodness I was wrong! I was able to use both of the powders without a problem and blend it nice and evenly into my eyebrows. No sweat! It also has a pair of tweezers in the case which is really nice! I like the
        fact that the kit is small and compact, you can fit it into your purse or bag without any problems. It is also travel friendly too I noticed. I’m so happy I bought this because I got great results!

In conclusion, the Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit is a really easy and quick kit to use, and it actually works! It will leave your brows looking very neat and natural, the powders blend really well, and the colors are really easy to blend together and use on your brows. It’s very cheap so you can purchase a lot without burning a hole in your pocket! It also lasts a long time; a little goes a long way! I love this kit, I recommend it to all ladies who need a touch up on their eyebrows!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071176841131/k2311a075/7.5.10