North State - Superyard XT Portable Playard & Gate North State - Superyard XT Portable Playard & Gate
  • I know I said that was a down side but there is a good reason for it

• by makeithappen

North State - Superyard XT Portable Playard & Gate was a life saver with my youngest. We did a lot of traveling and likes to spend time outside. We do not have a fenced in back yard and we have a dog on a long line. This made it difficult for when we were hanging around outside because we were always worried about her safety. But this gate was able to give us peace of mind. Now it is a little smaller than what it looks like in the picture as far as space goes and it is heavier than what it looks like in the picture.

This means that it is not as portable as they claim that it is. Now I have a mini van so once I broke it down I could put it in the

van and take it with me. It was really nice for camping trips so we could roast marshmallows and build fires and things while the baby was safe in her play yard. But like I said it doesn’t break down very small and it is heavier than it looks. If you don’t have a mini van then you probably wont want to travel with this.

Now the bright side is that it is heavy. I know I said that was a down side but there is a good reason for it. It is heavy enough that even as the baby gets a little older they will not be able to pick up the gate and crawl under to get out of it. That means you can use this enclosure longer than you can use other enclosures. It is also tall ...

• enough for prevent the little one from crawling out. I was able to use this with my youngest until she was about 26 months old.

This gate will give baby the freedom he or she wants as it puts you at peace because you know the baby is safe. Any mother knows how hard it can be to go out with a baby because you are always chasing the baby around trying to keep them out of things and keep them safe. Of course this makes you dread going places because you don’t have time to think never the less relax and socialize.

Something else I liked about this enclosure is that it changes shape so you can fit it almost anywhere. You can also take out walls and make it smaller. Bit in it’s largest form it is big

enough that you can get in with baby. Or older children can get in with the baby. This means you or an older child can get in to play with an entertain the baby. This also means you can get in it to help the baby fall asleep with out worrying that the baby will wake up when you move him or her. This is because you don’t have to move him or her.

North State - Superyard XT Portable Playard & Gate is a very good gate for people who have pets and babies and need to keep them apart. It is great for people who like to spend time in the back yard but don’t have a fence and is at its best for people who have a vehicle large enough to let you take it with you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 545071176811131/k2311a075/7.5.10