LEGO Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I bought this for my son after a series of trial and error
  • This is when I found the LEGO Digital Camera
  • Now the first thing I love about this camera is that it is a digital camera but it is specifically made for those in the in-between camera stage
  • I think that is so fantastic and saves me money and time
  • Another thing I like about this camera is that it holds a lot more pictures than it claims to

• by makeithappen

This is a kids only item that works like a dream. There are very few downs to this. I bought this for my son after a series of trial and error. If you are like me and you have a child that is interested in photography, well you want to do anything to support that! You may even want to get them a real camera instead of the play ones. That is what I decided to do. He had outgrown his “toy” cameras and wanted a “real” one. I gave him my old digital camera when I bought myself a couple new ones. That did not turn out well.

Most digital cameras and just to complicated for a little one to really learn to use. That only causes them frustration and the want to give up on something really

great. After my son broke my old digital camera I realized he just wasn’t ready for a “real” digital camera. This is when I found the LEGO Digital Camera. I could not be happier with this. My son loves and and gets hours of fun on it!

Now the first thing I love about this camera is that it is a digital camera but it is specifically made for those in the in-between camera stage. Outgrown the toys but not ready for a real one. This is the perfect learner camera for any budding photographer. It is very easy to use. It only has the buttons and features that a learning child would need. This way it does not over complicate using a camera.

The second thing I love about this camera is that it has a rechargeable battery. I ...

• think that is so fantastic and saves me money and time. No considering this camera will run around $40 or $50 dollars you may think it is to expensive. But when you consider you don’t have to keep buying batteries or have to constantly fiddle with recharging batteries you are saving money and time. At the same time with the LEGO Digital Camera your child gets the chance to really learn what it is all about. All you have to do is plug this camera in let it charge and you are ready to start again.

Another thing I like about this camera is that it holds a lot more pictures than it claims to. This is nice because my son doesn’t have to have me take them off every time he takes 40 or 50 pictures. It actually

holds hundreds. Once you understand that the price does start to make a lot more sense.

OK now I have to tell you the one drawback. This is a LEGO Digital Camera. So it looks like Legos. At first my son thought he could take it apart. Luckily I caught him before he broke it. I had to sit him down and explain you cant take the camera apart and put it back together. Once he understood that he can’t take it apart like he would his other Legos everything was fine.

Due to that fact I am going to give this an 8. If you chose to get this camera for your little one don’t forget to explain to them that it just looks like a lego and it can not be taken apart and you should be fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 435071176801131/k2311a075/7.5.10