Panasonic Genius Prestige 1-1/2-Cubic-Foot 1100-Watt Convection Microwave Oven
  • I have kids who make their own lunches in the summer using a microwave and I thought this would be to complicated for them
  • Now when i found out this microwave was $600 I was shocked
  • The first thing I noticed is how evenly anything I put in to the Panasonic Genius Prestige microwave oven cooked
  • I don't think I will need to replace my microwave every few years thanks to this microwave
  • If you are going to take a chance on a spendy microwave I would recommend this one for sure

• by makeithappen

I got this as a housewarming gift and I will be honest I had many reservations when I got it out of the box. First of all Panasonic makes TV’s and other electronics. I was skeptical that they had anyplace making a microwave. Secondly, at first glance, this microwave looked utterly complicated. I have kids who make their own lunches in the summer using a microwave and I thought this would be to complicated for them. But I must admit that I was wrong about both counts. The Panasonic Genius Prestige 1-1/2-Cubic-Foot 1100-Watt Convection Microwave Oven in stainless steel is a fantastic microwave.

Now when i found out this microwave was $600 I

was shocked. It was a wonderful gift but I never even thought about buying a microwave that expensive. I thought it was better to buy a cheaper microwave and just replace it every few years. Instead I learned how wrong I was. I discovered that I have been missing out on how quick and easy microwave cooking can be and how good microwave food can taste.

The first thing I noticed is how evenly anything I put in to the Panasonic Genius Prestige microwave oven cooked. No more cold spots and hot spots or uneven cooking. No more having to put it back in then over cooking it. No more having to microwave ...

• for 10 min for something that called for 4 min. This thing cooks food like a dream and the food actually tastes better.

The durability of this microwave is fantastic and it is easy to clean because it is stainless steel. I don’t think I will need to replace my microwave every few years thanks to this microwave. Now back to the buttons and features. Here is where there are some mixed feelings. The mixed feelings and the price will make this a 7. The main controls are very easy to use. So the kids took to it like a duck in water and so did I. However the special features are a

bit more confusing. It took me about 4 months to figure them all out.

Now I use all of the features and I love this microwave but it was a little bit frustrating learning to use the special features of it. Now that I know how I can cook and defrost so easily that it saves me tons of time. Oh and the size is really nice to. It is large enough that I can make more at a time and that is good because I have a big family that I have to tend to. If you are going to take a chance on a spendy microwave I would recommend this one for sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535071176761131/k2311a075/7.5.10