KitchenAid Cook For The Cure Measuring Tool Set  » Housewares  »
  • I love that kitchen aid is taking such an involvement in the fight against breast cancer
  • Now here are the few things that I like about this set
  • That is actually hard one to find and in itself can cost a bit more
  • I don't think it was the company lying or anything just a mistake
  • I would also recommend this to anyone who likes to make cooking a joy by using the best and most durable products out there

• by makeithappen

Here is a another product that takes a part in the pride of pink. I love that kitchen aid is taking such an involvement in the fight against breast cancer. I am proud to own the pink products that show I am a part of supporting fighting for curing breast cancer. KitchenAid Cook For The Cure Measuring Tool Set in pink is a good set with a fair price considering some of the price goes right to the foundation for the cure. There are a few misleading parts about this set but I am still happy with my purchase.

Now here are the

few things that I like about this set. It comes with a set of measuring cups and measuring spoons. Each on their own little ring. This way you can keep them together and not lose them. It is easy to get them on and off but due to the shape of the ring you can actually just leave them on the ring and use them if you wanted to. The print used to mark each one is nice and large so it is easy to read and I have washed them quite a bit and there is no sign of them wearing ...

• off.

Something else I like about it is that it comes with a 1.5 tspoon. That is actually hard one to find and in itself can cost a bit more. Now there is one misleading thing about this product. I don’t think it was the company lying or anything just a mistake. If you see a picture of this product there is a picture. And in the picture there is the cups, spoons, and a leveler. The thing is that the leveler in the picture is not included in the purchase of these cups. However the way it is included in the picture

of the product you would think that it is. Just something to be aware about in case you had your heard set on the leveler.

I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to support breast cancer research and fight for the cure. I would also recommend this to anyone who likes to make cooking a joy by using the best and most durable products out there. I am going to give this an 7 only because of the fact there was something misleading about it and I really believe a company should try to minimize the use of any misleading material.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535071176751131/k2311a075/7.5.10