KitchenAid Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer  » Housewares  »
  • KitchenAid Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer in Pink has changed how I think about mixing, baking, and just being in my kitchen
  • I like to be able to bake for my kids school's
  • The first thing I love about this mixer is how much time it saves me when making cookies, cupcakes, and other confectioneries
  • I give this mixer a 10 and recommend it for any woman

• by makeithappen

KitchenAid Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer in Pink has changed how I think about mixing, baking, and just being in my kitchen. Some people might ask, “Why would I want to spend $200 USD on a mixer?” I used to think that same thing myself. However recently I have been doing a lot of baking for my kids school. And I do mean a lot. I burnt 2 hand held mixers out and always had such a mess to deal with. This is why I considered investing in a heavy duty mixer. I like to be able to bake for my kids school’s. It is a positive thing for them and for me.

The first thing I love about this mixer is how much time it saves me when making cookies, cupcakes, and other confectioneries. The large basin bowl can hold quite a bit of dough meaning I can mix up 2 or three batches of cookies quick

and easy. I only have one bowel to wash for clean up and the mixer prongs. What is better is that all i have to do is flip a switch and this great machine does all the work for me. I am not lazy at all but there is a lot of time and effort used when making cookies and cakes in bulk. So any little short cut is welcome.

Now what I love second is its versatility. While I got it for cookies and things like that I discovered that I can use it for everything. I can mix meatloaf, tuna and chicken salads, and pretty much anything you can think about and not have to get my hands dirty. This machine comes with an attachment for every kind of mixing. I like that I can go hands off with the raw meat and I love that it is in a large bowl to avoid splatters. This means ...

• I that I lower my risk to all the yuckie things in raw meat and then again just have one large bowl to clean.

The third thing that I love about this mixer is that it is pink. Yes it comes in other colors as well. It looks so good that I don’t have to worry about stashing it away. I just keep it on the counter top so it is ready to go anytime I need to whip something up. With this every single meal I make takes less time. For a busy woman like myself that is a necessity! And I love that while dinner is cooking I can whip up a batch of home made biscuit as easy as I can.

People think I am some sort of super woman. Taking care of kids, school, work, being involved with bakes at the school, and most nights whipping out a home made dinner for the family to enjoy.

Little do they know that I have all kinds of tips, and tricks for making life smother. This mixer is one of the things in my bag of tricks. I mean think about cooking dinner. How much time you spend on dishes and mixing and all the little things. Now remove most the dishes and the mixing and you have more time to make a meal people will admire you for.

Something else I love about this mixer is that it is easy to clean, it is very durable, it is safe so you can let the kids cook with you. I also love that it is energy efficient as well. I am always looking for ways to save a little bit of energy for the planet. I give this mixer a 10 and recommend it for any woman. Especially busy women who don’t want to give up cooking for their family because it takes to much time and work!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 535071176741131/k2311a075/7.5.10