T2 Active Ankle Brace  » Health  »
  • I love the T2 Active Ankle Brace and I only wish I had found out about it sooner

• by makeithappen

I love the T2 Active Ankle Brace and I only wish I had found out about it sooner. This would have saved me so much pain and suffering. Years ago I got a terrible sprain in my ankle that never healed quite right. After the first sprain my ankle became week and started to give out on me. I sprained it 4 more times just due to how weak my ankle had become. I could either have a surgery or just suffer and I did not want to have the surgery. This brace was suggested to me by the coach of the local

high school football team. He said that the team doctor swears by them and uses them on the team. I was interested so I bought one.

Now I was shocked when I saw this thing. All of the other braces I had used were basically slip on ones that were made of some kind of stretchy material. And that was it. This thing was amassing. It has an arch support at the bottom that goes under the food and then comes around to form a sort of joint right above where your sneakers tie. It has a brace for each side of the ...

• back of ankle and lower calf and a band that tethers them together. It sort of looks like something out of a science fiction movie.

I was a bit put off by that but I could start to understand how it worked. It doesn’t just hug your ankle, it braces your ankle so that it is held in the right position. Then the joint is designed so your angle will move in the way it is intended to move and no other way. I tried it and after one day I was so glad that I did. I only have to wear it a

couple hours five days a week and my ankle feels great.

I can really tell that the brace supports my ankle and helps it move only in the ways it should. I can feel my ankle getting stronger and my body healing itself. I really feel that anyone who has recovered from a sprain or break in the ankle should ask there doctor about this brace. I feel that it will aid the healing process. If you have any sort of ankle injury you really want to look in to this one! I give it a 10 and would not live with out it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071176701131/k2311a075/7.5.10