Intensive Pro-brightening night serum by Arbonne  » Cosmetics  »
  • I will start with this one because if you were to chose one product from this line I think it should be their night serum
  • I like the night serum because it is easy to apply
  • I love this product because it helps your skin to repair itself
  • It is wonderful and it works but it does cost $60 dollars

• by makeithappen

I have reviewed Arbonnes anti aging line and given it high stars. Now I want to review some of the products in it’s intensive restorative line. Intensive Pro-brightening night serum by Arbonne. I will start with this one because if you were to chose one product from this line I think it should be their night serum. Now the anti aging line is great but this is really the line for people who have more serious problems with their skin.

If you are a person who has spend a lot of time in the sun or spent time in a tanning bed then you might want to think about stepping up to this

line. Now if you don’t suffer from discoloration, age, and sun spots the other line is cheaper and is probably better for you. However some people just need that added kick. Now I have never been to a tanning bed but I have a natural yellowish undertone to my skin.

This means that even the slightest sun makes me look more yellow. I like the night serum because it is easy to apply. It is very light and it is not greasy. It only takes a few seconds for this to soak in to your skin. I hate when a product doesn’t absorb in and I have to worry about it rubbing ...

• off on to my pillow. The other products do that because they are made with petroleum and that clogs your pores. This night cream does not clog your pores at all.

I love this product because it helps your skin to repair itself. You can put it on every night and gradually your skin will brighten up and look more even as far as skin tone goes. The gradual change is better because by the time people notice it you look younger and healthier. You won’t look odd because you have simply covered up discoloration.

Now if you give this product more time it will actually start to make those unwanted spots to dissipate

as well. Again this is a gradual change. That works for you because it will look more natural. No one will think that you might have gone to a plastic surgeon to have it removed.

Another reason I like this product is because I have a very dull complexion. I do not photograph well or did not because of my skins dullness. When I use this product my face seems to have a glow about it. One that lasts because you are actually healing your own skin and not just covering it up with make up. I give this product a 9. It is wonderful and it works but it does cost $60 dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071176661131/k2311a075/7.5.10