Benefit Powderflage  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got this Benefit Powderflage as a gift from a friend who knows that I love Benefit cosmetics and I was really happy when I got this, although I never used this before I had seen it but just never got it but I was interested in trying it out and I was glad my friend got it for me and I was finally able to try it out
  • I thought the packaging for this was really cute
  • I will definitely continue to use this and I will buying this again for myself when the one that I'm using now runs out, which is almost soon because I've had mine for quite a while now and I've used it a lot so it's almost out
  • This is definitely one of my favorite concealers to use and most of the time I don't like using most concealers but this one is great
  • I would definitely recommend this Benefit Powderflage to anyone looking for a good concealer because this works great at help to conceal problem areas, it's especially great on acne scars, that's what I mainly use this for and it works great at covering those

• by JCandyce

I got this Benefit Powderflage as a gift from a friend who knows that I love Benefit cosmetics and I was really happy when I got this, although I never used this before I had seen it but just never got it but I was interested in trying it out and I was glad my friend got it for me and I was finally able to try it out.

I thought the packaging for this was really cute. It comes in a camouflage package and it was really cute. The powder itself came in a little jar like container with a pink top, that was also super cute and very easy to use. The container isn’t that big so it easily fits inside my makeup bag that I carry around in my purse. I don’t have to reapply this throughout the day so I don’t

really need to carry it around with me all the time, it’s just a habit.

You can use a brush to apply this but most of the time I just use my index finger and dab my finger into the powder and the over the areas that I need covered. It doesn’t take that much to cover up my few pimples and acne scars that I have covered and then once I’m done doing that, I let it set for a few minutes before applying my mineral powder foundation over it.

After the few minutes of setting, I apply my mineral powder foundation over my whole face like I normally do and it goes right over it without rubbing it off and it covers it perfectly. I can no longer see the powder when I apply my mineral powder foundation and I can not see ...

• my acne scars or pimples anymore either. Between this concealer and mu mineral powder foundation, they cover my pimples and acne scars completely and give me a flawless finish that I love.

Like I said, I don’t need to reapply this throughout the day and that’s because my skin stays flawless looking throughout the day, even if my skin does happen to get a little oily because I have oily combination skin. This concealer stays in place and I never see it through my mineral powder foundation.

Overall this is a really good concealer and it covers really well and lasts a long time. Most of the time the only thing that I have to cover are a few pimples and some acne scars and that’s all and this concealer covers those perfectly. I’ve always had trouble finding something that would completely cover my acne

scars, even products that I had that covered my pimples just wouldn’t cover my acne scars and this concealer covers both.

I will definitely continue to use this and I will buying this again for myself when the one that I’m using now runs out, which is almost soon because I’ve had mine for quite a while now and I’ve used it a lot so it’s almost out. This is definitely one of my favorite concealers to use and most of the time I don’t like using most concealers but this one is great.

I would definitely recommend this Benefit Powderflage to anyone looking for a good concealer because this works great at help to conceal problem areas, it’s especially great on acne scars, that’s what I mainly use this for and it works great at covering those. I’m giving this concealer a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071176541131/k2311a075/7.5.10