Benefit Gee…That was Quick Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • That was Quick Makeup Remover because it was on sale and I thought the name was really cute and I can always use makeup remover, especially if it works really well
  • I really love Benefit cosmetics and most of them have worked really well for me and Benefit is a brand that I trust to try even though some of their products is on more of the pricey side because most of the time their products really work for me
  • It looks and feels like water and I definitely don't have any complaints about that because it's very easy to use and it's very mess free too
  • I would definitely recommend this Benefit Gee

• by JCandyce

I bought this Benefit Ge.. That was Quick Makeup Remover because it was on sale and I thought the name was really cute and I can always use makeup remover, especially if it works really well. I really love Benefit cosmetics and most of them have worked really well for me and Benefit is a brand that I trust to try even though some of their products is on more of the pricey side because most of the time their products really work for me.

Unlike some of the other makeup removers that I’ve used in the past, this doesn’t have a chemical scent to it. The scent is very light and pleasant and it doesn’t’ bother me at all. It looks and feels like water and I definitely don’t have any complaints about that because it’s very easy to use and

it’s very mess free too.

I used a small cotton ball, one for each eye, and I just dabbed on some of the makeup remover onto the cotton ball and then removed my eye shadow and eye liner that I had on the bottom first and then once that’s all off I start working on removing my water proof mascara. I dabbed a little more makeup remover on the cotton ball and then start doing my lashes.

Once I’m done with one eye, I do the same exact thing with the other eye. This makeup remover is very gentle on my eyes while I’m removing my makeup. This doesn’t pull out any of my eye lashes or make my eyes red or puffy at all. My makeup comes off easily without any irritation while I’m using this and no irritation when I’m doing ...

• using this.

After I was done using this on my eyes, my eyes weren’t left feeling or looking greasy, slick, oily or dry at all. I had no residue at all from this makeup remover on my eyes. After I was done using it, I just rinsed my eyes off with some water and then dried them off with a towel and my eyes felt and looked really clean. I waited a few minutes and then applied eye cream like I normally do.

I didn’t get any irritation whatsoever from this makeup remover. This didn’t make my eyes burn or sting at all. I didn’t really get any of this in my eyes while I was cleaning my eyes off, you don’t have to use that much most of the time, that you shouldn’t get any in your eye anyway so I never

had any problems with that even when I had to use a little extra to remove some of my waterproof makeup.

Overall this removed my waterproof makeup and my regular makeup really easily and I didn’t even have to use that much to get most of my makeup off. My water proof mascara needed a little extra depending on how many coats of mascara that I had on but even so it came off easily, and of course non waterproof makeup came right off, no effort at all.

I would definitely recommend this Benefit Gee… That was Quick Makeup Remover to anyone looking for a good makeup remover because this works really well at taking off water proof makeup and it’s definitely one of my favorites to use now. It takes off my waterproof makeup quick and easily. I’m giving this makeup remover a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071176531131/k2311a075/7.5.10