Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer Book  » Books  »
  • It is the very longest of the four books and I think a lot of it should have been written differently
  • But when I thought about it again, Stephanie Meyer didn't give me anything to remember
  • I like to remember books and I like them to have an impact on me
  • And I know that even though the book wasn't my favorite, I will still end up going to see the movie

• by forevergrateful12

Being the last book of the Twilight Saga Series by Stephanie Meyer, I expected something more. And by that, I do not mean volume. It is the very longest of the four books and I think a lot of it should have been written differently.

She made every single thing end in a happy ending. So it felt so cliche.

Of course, once again I read the entire thing at once, but that’s just because she is a really good writer. She doesn’t make her

stories hard to read or hard to understand.

She just writes them as she sees them. But all of the Cullens live, and only one person dies during the huge battle between the Cullens and the Volturie.

And it is someone that doesn’t even matter to the book, I think you only meet her once and you barely know anything about her. I am not saying that I wanted anyone to die because I didn’t.

At first I was so happy because everybody lived so ...

• happily and bella had her baby and she didn’t get it taken away from her. And her and Edward got to be a happily married couple with their child.

But when I thought about it again, Stephanie Meyer didn’t give me anything to remember. The only thing that is keeping me going that has to do with the Twilight Saga Series is the movies that are coming out.

I like to remember books and I like them to have an impact on me. I can’t

think of anything having to do with that book that really had an impact on me.

It didn’t make me cry, I did laugh a little but that was about it. There was nothing but a huge lovely happy ending to a four book series that should have had more to it.

But I’m not the author and there’s nothing I can do about it. And I know that even though the book wasn’t my favorite, I will still end up going to see the movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 175071176291031/k2311a075/7.5.10