Yahoo Mail Service  » Web sites  »
  • If I want to completely read the e-mail, I can full on full view

• by forevergrateful12

Yahoo mail is a lot better than it used to be. I have had a yahoo e-mail account since I was twelve years old when I first started using a computer.

This was over eight years ago, so yahoo e-mail has come a very long way.

First of all, I am thankful that yahoo still lets me use my original e-mail address for all these eight or nine years.

It still has all

the e-mails that I have saved over the years so that is great too.

It used to be very hard to look through all the e-mails.

This e-mail address is my primary e-mail address, so all my important e-mails go there.

I used to have to sift through all the thousands of e-mails to find the one I’m looking for.

Now it is so much easier.

All I have to do is just ...

• click on the e-mail once and it shows up at the bottom.

If I want to completely read the e-mail, I can full on “full view”.

And if I need to find an e-mail really quick, all I have to do is go to the search bar and type in anything and it will bring me to the e-mails that have that keyword in it.

If I am looking for an e-mail from

someone specific, I just put the e-mail address in the search bar and it brings up all the e-mails from those individuals.

It’s so easy to use and I’m so glad they changed it because as the times are changing, I need things to be as easy as possible for me.

I have a million of things to worry about and concentrate on so anything to make my life virtually easier to handle is better for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 205071176241031/k2311a075/7.5.10