Black Dahlia  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I found this movie to be drawn out, lacking in valuable information known in the real Black Dahlia murder, and more of a love story than a mystery
  • I sat through this long and (for the majority) boring movie awaiting the turn that would lead into the interesting and fascinating movie I expected it to be
  • I was sorely disappointed in the plot, the acting, and the so called twist

• by Kat
      I found this movie to be drawn out, lacking in valuable information known in the real Black Dahlia murder, and more of a love story than a mystery. Being a huge fan of true crime books and movies I anticipated the release of The Black Dahlia on dvd.

I had read the book and watch many documentaries on this

crime.

I sat through this long and (for the majority) boring movie awaiting the turn that would lead into the interesting and fascinating movie I expected it to be.

I was sorely disappointed in the plot, the acting, and the so called twist.

The ending does liven up a bit but for some may be hard to follow.

It’s ...

• like waiting in line forever for a roller coster ride only to discover you were in the wrong line.

If you are a fan of true crime and have any idea as to the real facts of the Dahlia case don’t waste your time watching the movie.

This film lacked valuable events and facts that were discovered in the

murder investigation.

It was the emittance of these facts that takes the interest out of the movie.

The main plot tends to orbit around the love life and sexual exploits of the main characters and very little of the actual case.

Instead of using the name Black Dahlia they should have just used the murder as a backdrop to set the time establishment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11801117600131/k2311a018/1.8.07