Luvs Diapers
  • I didn't want to waste the package, so we used them on our newborn, and I wish that we had just thrown them in the trash to begin with

• by Kelly
      I am not a big fan of Luvs diapers. Normally we purchase Huggies brand diapers, but we were given a package of Luvs diapers as a baby

shower gift. I didn’t want to waste the package, so we used them on our newborn, and I wish that we had just thrown them in the trash to begin with. The Luvs diapers leaked the moment that got wet. They were thin and not shaped well at all. They were actually quite ...

• Luvs Diapers
      difficult to put on which is something that a new mother does not need, especially with a baby boy!

While I am usually a bargain shopper, this is

one bargain that I will be avoiding in the future. Luvs diapers are an excellent example of “you get what you pay for” and we certainly won’t be paying for them.

Luvs Diapers
Dee says :

re : I didn’t want to waste the package, so we used them on our newborn, and I wish that we had just thrown them in the trash to begin with
I actually love luvs they never leak through my babg had neva had an accendent with them like she does with pampers

Laura says :

I ve raised two kids and both times swore by Luvs. They leak less. And are cheaper than Huggies. Plus they never gave the babies a rash around the thigh like other diapers did where the thigh band would rub. Anytime new moms ask me about what diaper I preferred I always say Luvs.

Kaitlin Willis says :

Luvs are the only diapers I put my children in They have no leaks, all through the night as well They have perfect sizes, as well, no in between too big or too small. Never any rubbing or sagging like with other diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54801117590131/k2311a018/1.8.07