IKEA  » Furniture  »
  • We had one small problem, but they took care of us with quickly and friendly

• by Kelly
      WARNING: There is no known treatment for IKEA addiction, so beware if you happen upon one of their catalogs, or find yourself wandering their showrooms. One of my friends oh so innocently handed me an IKEA catalog, �Look at what I was thinking about

doing in the boys’ room. ’ She told me. I glance at the catalog, having no clue that I would be sucked in! Pages and pages of the cutest kids furniture available ‘ oh and for the rest of the house. If you ...

• are an organization freak like myself you will be hooked. You have to assemble the furniture yourself, which may be a downfall for the mechanically challenged � something I happen to be, but I do have a dear old hubby who works wonders that
        way! Look for the wood or metal products as they have held up to be the sturdiest. Their customer service is wonderful! We had one small problem, but they took care of us with quickly and friendly. Buy at IKEA, but beware, you will likely be back!

IKEA

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57801117570131/k2311a018/1.8.07